- LAMDA is systematic problem-solving for Innovators
- LAMDA prevents five bad habits that Innovators often fall into.
- The steps of LAMDA help Innovation Teams to define the problem they will solve from the customers’ perspective, understand why it’s a problem, seek innovative solutions wherever they may be, use models more effectively, have richer discussions and get better decisions.
- Innovation is defined as "the process of finding novel solutions to important problems."
- Lean has been linked with Manufacturing and Process Innovation from its beginning.
- Lean practices not only help eliminate waste that gets in the way of innovation - Lean Thinking directly helps you become more innovative.
- Lean Patients are empowered to help doctors give them and their loved ones the best care, by helping them fully prepare and get the most out of their doctor visits.
- A3 reports improve communication and save time in the treatment room by summarizing the most important information in a format that a busy doctor can digest.
- The more serious it is, the more you need to be a Lean Patient.