- Rapid Learning Cycles provide the “HOW” to the Lean Startup’s “WHAT” of rapid experimentation through Build-Test-Learn Cycles.
- LAMDA structures Build-Test-Learn to add scientific rigor to these learning cycles.
- Roadmaps, A3 Reports and Knowledge Supermarkets provide scalable methods to improve clarity while minimizing the waste of excess documentation that startups cannot afford.
- LAMDA is systematic problem-solving for Innovators
- LAMDA prevents five bad habits that Innovators often fall into.
- The steps of LAMDA help Innovation Teams to define the problem they will solve from the customers’ perspective, understand why it’s a problem, seek innovative solutions wherever they may be, use models more effectively, have richer discussions and get better decisions.
- Innovation is defined as "the process of finding novel solutions to important problems."
- Lean has been linked with Manufacturing and Process Innovation from its beginning.
- Lean practices not only help eliminate waste that gets in the way of innovation - Lean Thinking directly helps you become more innovative.