- Disruptive innovations are often invisible to established companies.
- Lean Thinking helps you find the openings that disruptive innovators exploit.
- LAMDA is the problem solving tool best suited for solving this type of problem because it drives the invisible assumptions to the surface.
- Rapid Learning Cycles provide the “HOW” to the Lean Startup’s “WHAT” of rapid experimentation through Build-Test-Learn Cycles.
- LAMDA structures Build-Test-Learn to add scientific rigor to these learning cycles.
- Roadmaps, A3 Reports and Knowledge Supermarkets provide scalable methods to improve clarity while minimizing the waste of excess documentation that startups cannot afford.
- LAMDA is systematic problem-solving for Innovators
- LAMDA prevents five bad habits that Innovators often fall into.
- The steps of LAMDA help Innovation Teams to define the problem they will solve from the customers’ perspective, understand why it’s a problem, seek innovative solutions wherever they may be, use models more effectively, have richer discussions and get better decisions.